In today’s increasingly unpredictable business environment, negotiating skills are must-have instrument for any independent professional, whether you manage projects, making deals or resolving conflicts.
You can learn essential creative negotiations principles, advance strategies and practical tips by taking part in one of a kind seminar, dedicated specifically for indie creators.
Part 1. Negotiations fundamentals
- Definitions and key ingredients of “success”.
- Essential basics: information in media chaos, strategy development, assessment and legal skills.
- Key aspects of negotiating process in deal making and conflict resolution.
- Cross-cultural, corporate legal and individual aspects in deal making.
- Calculating best optimal strategy based on legal, corporate and leadership style identification.
- Individual negotiating style, empathy and assertiveness.
- Role of gender and culture in productive communications (energy aspects and tricks).
Part 2. Bad negotiations and how to deal with low life communicators
- Instant jerk identification and combating with manipulators.
- Role of proper communication channel adoption, their types and designation in conflict and beyond.
- What makes dialog constructive and what to learn from bad experience.
Part 3. Project based collaboration
- What makes project team ideal and how to build it.
- Mitigation of multilateral interests and complex negotiations.
- The power of dedication and creative conflict resolution.