In order to let that revolutionary experience be creativity provoking, a detailed regulation of the rules has been left at vendor's discretion. Having exible game conditions introduced, based on already mentioned principles, some general terms still meant to be preserved.
At the first round, players take turns in pulling out a card, reading it, getting prepared to answer the questions, provide the answer itself, followed by feedback (marks) from other players in the form of one only token. Experience is shared in both "failed" and fruitful negotiations, manipulations, communication channels, their types and designation in conflict and beyond as well as principles of integrative dialog. Core attention goes to project-based collaboration and what makes project team ideal. Thus, the goal of the first stage is mental “warm up” for the second practical round, as well as “random" leader identification (the player, who receives the biggest amount of marks of a specific type, not known in advance).
At the second, practically oriented round, players are oered to recreate real-life negotiation case, based on the circumstances, proposed by the leader of the rst stage (most often, a conflict or deal in progress). By developing communications from real-life situations in roles, players can also interpret possible negotiating scenarios of the same case, based on various aspects of the case, which are defined “randomly”. We have specifically made the rules of this game light and free, so that you can fully express your creativity while implementing your own vision. In this way, we hope you will manage to transform the potential available in any tense situation into a common greater good in a pleasant game form and, consequently, in reality.
Simulate case scenario with Role Badges
Players get together up the round table with their individual backgrounds, expectations and business problems in an environment, conducive to aesthetic entertainment in a chamber-like atmosphere.
2. BEST PRACTICES SHARING
Invoke profound conversations with Immersive Cards
Topics include key ingredients of “success”, information processing in media chaos, strategy and legal issues, stages of negotiating process in deal making and conict resolution. Discussions cover cross- cultural, corporate and individual aspects in deal-making;
leadership style, empathy and assertiveness; role of gender and culture in productive communications, energy, gender aspects and more.
3. FEEDBACK ACTIVATION
Ensure interpersonal connection via 4 Good Tokens
By providing each other with constructive feedback in the form of universal marks: "clear", "valid", "convincing" or
"complete" rather than by expert assessments and stereotypes, fresh patterns are developed for a constructive approach to business communication that encourages cooperation
4. TRUST BUILDING
Practice spontaneousness with the Nice Dice
Identifying a session leader by means of a "random" factor eliminates tendency for domination, while in combination with previously built rapport establishes trust among players both in regards to peers and the process of the group surf-like interaction itself.
Interpret case scenarios through 15-sectors Smart Roulette
Improvised solutions evoke as a result of a case interpretation under the aspect directions, generated by the roulette.
Hints derive from "collective consciousness", created by the
vibes resulting from players' engagement. All of that stimulates the desire for visionary and co-creation during and far beyond game experience or any other limits.
- Leisure activity, which intensifies multilateral communications, dealmaking and projects completion.
- Ad hoc team members encountering: business and project ideas now can be tested as they have to be, - along with its stakeholders.
- Remote mediation tool: transformation of tense relations into an integrative mode - done.
- Practical method for interpersonal skills development, establishing relationships of rapport, trust and cooperation within a project team or department.
- Effective way to Increase productivity of a project cooperation, gain unique interdisciplinary knowledge, improve interaction between reps of different professional and ethnic groups.
- Training toolkit for artrepreneurs, managers and business owners.
- Live instrument for leadership potential identification by assessment of managerial expertise and awareness of real affairs in a particular eld and the ability to communicate challenges effectively.
- Cross-fertilisation entertainment for business practitioners allowing team synergy to soar.
- An unprecedented experience of an instant shift in thinking from a competitive mode to an interest-based and then to a greater good and third- party beneficiary orientation.